View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 12:06 PM   #33
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
That dude will be 31 at the start of the '24 season. He's been a phenomenal player and I have no doubt he'll continue to play at a high level for another year or maybe 2, but I struggle buying high on the backend of this guys career. With our other needs, I don't see it.
People aren't ****ing getting it. "The Patriots got guys at the back end of their careers all the time!"

Yeah. At deep discounts.

The Chiefs have only ever paid a fair market price for an old guy once during this tenure, and that was Carlos Dunlap. And he was for 1 year.

Let the Bills give this chump a 4 year deal. They love doing that shit. Because they're desperate.

We're not desperate.

Pass.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote