View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 09:49 AM   #177
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
I'm getting beyond sick of pharmaceutical ads. Doesn't the EU have a law where they can't show them on TV? Why can't we do that? We have a pill for ****ing everything, except for making people want to get off their fat asses.

(That's a rhetorical question, i know why)
I love how they'll say things like don't take X medication if you're allergic to X medication.
I mean that's just a microcosm of how ignorant people are. It's a man-made substance, so the only way you would know if you were allergic to it is if you had ALREADY taken it before. WTF would take it again after they discovered they were allergic to it?

Last edited by crispystl; 02-19-2024 at 11:02 AM..
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote