Thread: Poop Free Backpacks!
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 10:32 PM   #12
Beyond the Rapids

I've had emails from Chinese junk sellers on Amazon (which is a redundant phrase I know) offering to give a free product in exchange for a positive review. The deal was that you go and buy it on Amazon and send them your receipt and they'd send you an Amazon gift card, and afterward you would get to keep the junk.

I presume these reviews are more valuable to them because it says "verified purchase" or whatever.

Maybe they don't follow through on the gift card or people are just trying to double-dip - once they get the gift card they try to return the product for a refund, only the return address is bogus...?
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.