Thread: Home and Auto Buying a new pickup
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2024, 12:49 PM   #34
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I don't know why people are so terrified of dealers.

They pull out the 4 square and I proceed to tell them thanks and wear them down on all 4 squares until I see what I like or I leave. Easy.

The scum dealers you will figure out in the first ten minutes and walk out.
Yea, well some of us would rather drive 15 year old vehicles than try to wear somebody down, tell them thank you, go some place else, and start over again...
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote