View Single Post
Old 02-16-2024, 05:26 AM   #235
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Pretty much every simulator is bad, honestly. They are fun to play with and sometimes give you a decent 1st round. After that they are pretty much garbage across the board for player rankings consistently.
I think PFN is uniquely bad. Every year they have a decent chunk of players that are just nowhere near the consensus and seem to have a load that are on everyone else's radar but theirs. Last year I could get Karl Brooks in R7 and this year it's Khristian Boyd. Fun, but bonkers.

I agree though most tail off after R1. I think as maligned as PFF is it has the best in that you really can't steal any consensus picks early. I'd say their biggest quirk right now is you can get Roman Wilson end of R2, which seems unlikely to me.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.