Thread: Chiefs Shooting at the parade
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 09:06 PM   #898
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
This parade was shit before this. Complete different vibe from the previous two. I saw 3-4 fights, tons of pushing and shoving in crowds and people just acting plain stupid in front of and around kids. The last two really felt like celebrations. This felt like kids and adults were in the way of teens and twenties people getting to a rave. I’m only 34 and felt like I was at a multi school high school party. A lot of peacocking and just rude people.

Edit I see this threads already off the rails. Just dropping my .02
That is what my step-daughter said as well. Definitely the unseasonal warm weather in February probably was the largest contributor.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.