Thread: Chiefs Shooting at the parade
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 07:57 PM   #853
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Nope.

This has gone far enough. I’m done accepting this as a citizen of this country.

Anyone who wants to stick their head in the sand and keep accepting dead children can kiss my ass. Again, I’m not saying take all the guns away. I’m saying find a common sense solution that at least drastically reduces the risk of this happening.

Doing nothing is just asinine at this point.
No wants to see anyone dead let alone are kids, I had my 10 yr old grandson with me you think I want him in harms way? But people who are going to do this dumb shit don’t care about laws , laws that are passed fall on deaf ears. clean up society is the only answer. I went to a rual high school and everyone had shotguns and rifles in their vehicles but no one got shot or mass shootiings. Things have changed ,I am 65 yrs old and this shit didn’t happen when I was growing up I’ll leave to you to figure out what is different today
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 16 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote