Old 02-14-2024, 09:41 AM   #2770
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This kid has 3 major things going for him that you can’t teach:

-Motor
-Elite lateral agility
-Work ethic

That lateral agility of his is gonna come in handy. It’s right there with Aidan Hutchinson. It’s elite. And his work ethic is going to help him get better. He went from 25% body fat to 15% body fat while getting to 272 lbs.

I listened to his interview and he said he knew strength wasn’t enough. He would lift and then go work on his hand work by practicing hand combat MMA moves.

His floor is really high and I’m fine with that. We desperately needed a worker like him especially with Frank Clark’s problems.

Love that he can play all over the line as well. Can easily see him lining up next to Chris Jones on some situations
Good call. Motor and work ethic was apparent from day one. That's what made me realize that he wasn't going to be satisfied with being good. He's always been driven to be GREAT.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.