View Single Post
Old 02-14-2024, 07:09 AM   #204
Starter

AFC Champions & Super Bowl Merch Thread

Some cool new stuff popped up on Homage today. As usual, it’s pricey. They do have a federal program right now, basically you share your link, you get $20 and the person you refer gets $20 when they make a purchase.

Any thoughts on doing a sort of follow train for this? For example, I share my link, next person uses it, gets their own link and posts it. Keep going so on and so forth for whoever wants to get some stuff and we all share in the discount. Just make sure you post that you are going to use a link before you purchase so people don’t double up on discounts for the same person more than once, gotta pay it forward and keep the train moving.

Here is my link if anyone is down - https://share.homage.com/x/dNyAho

One catch, it’s new customers only so if you already have an account, you gotta order with a second email and make a new account.

This shirt is top on my list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Brooklyn; 02-14-2024 at 07:23 AM..
Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Brooklyn must have mowed badgirl's lawn.