View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 12:51 PM   #456
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Don’t know. Maybe I know it by a different name. I do know as a former runner that Tom prove your endurance/stamina you have to make your heart/cardiovascular system work to become more efficient. That means elevating your heart rate and keeping it there for 20-30 mins at a time. Never found a better way to do it.

Okay, zone 2 training is basically what I was doing in OrangeTheory. Which is essentially what I just posted; a low-intensity walk/jog, faster than a normal walking pace.
The prevailing guidance, as I understand it, is that 80% of one's training volume should be in this nice and easy zone.
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote