View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 12:32 PM   #455
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
WTF. You never heard of Zone 2 training?

Don’t know. Maybe I know it by a different name. I do know as a former runner that to improve your endurance/stamina you have to make your heart/cardiovascular system work to become more efficient. That means elevating your heart rate and keeping it there for 20-30 mins at a time. Never found a better way to do it.

Okay, zone 2 training is basically what I was doing in OrangeTheory. Which is essentially what I just posted; a low-intensity walk/jog, faster than a normal walking pace.

Last edited by Megatron96; 02-14-2024 at 06:36 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.