View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 12:06 PM   #451
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
How many miles do u ****ers run a week? I ran my first mile since I was 22 other day and took me 10 minutes. Obv didnt run entire thing. I am an out of shape shithead
I've averaged about 40 miles a week these past 4 years, but most of those miles were run slower than 10:00 minutes. But I run that much because I enjoy it and have run 5 marathons these past two years. You can get lots of benefits from just running about 20 miles a week at a nice, easy pace. (https://www.shape.com/fitness/cardio...nefits-running) One thing you'll notice is that improvements come fairly steadily those first few months of running and it can be a lot of fun. Don't increase your mileage too much from week to week, so you can build your base and avoid injury.
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli