Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2024, 08:13 AM   #885
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
What I like about Washington:

-Catching ability, he has absolute sure hands and his technique is great
-Toughness, although he's 5'8 he's built real solid and seems to deliver the blow when carrying the ball
-Good understanding vs zone, finds the soft spot and sits well
-Doesn't seem to shy from traffic

What I dislike:
-5'8, not a ton of receivers who excel at that size
-The versatility in the NFL is gonna be slim, he's solely gonna operate from the slot
-Doesn't appear to be a super dynamic athlete

There's some Amon St-Brown in his game- that's the type of receiver he'll have to be in the NFL if he succeeds since I don't think he's going to stretch the defense. I'll be interested to see how his testing goes but the odds are stacked against him being a very short receiver. In regards to the Chiefs, they would have to double dip at the WR position in the draft I think to have a shot at him. Washington will be a 4th/5th round guy in my opinion.
We only have 1 legit WR so its not like we don't need a quality slot option.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.