Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2024, 03:18 PM   #825
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I'm completely out on any WRs below 5'11'' unless they're Tyreek Hill level athletes. You can thank Skyy Moore for that.

Malik Washington isn't anywhere near the athlete Hill is. He's probably not even quite the athlete Moore was.

I mean that is damn near a carbon copy of Skyy Moore's scouting report. Right down to the "This WR breaks tackles" as a feather in his cap. Fellas, that's like saying that the napkins are folded really well at a restaurant. That's scraping the bottom of the barrel to find positives for a player.

Nah - I don't even think I'd bother with Washington on Day 3. I've seen enough of those guys. When your upside is "he might be Richie James someday" then I really have little use for you.
I agree. The build would have to be thicker for me. Toney and Hardman are to light. Part of what made Tyreek good was he had a thicker build. Same with Rice but in different ways.

That's why I see a guy like Malachi Corley as interesting. He's just over 5'10" but 215 lbs. yes he's similar to Rice but if he runs in the low 4.4's and is available in the late 3rd rd, why not take him?

Also I'm still perplexed by Tabk Dell. That kid is 5'8" 165 lbs with 8.5" hands and was incredible. I guess outliers do come up
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.