Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 02:53 PM   #806
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Going to be hilarious if Franklin makes it into the mid 20s and the Chiefs trade in front of the Bills to get him.
This is exactly what I was thinking, would be glorious. I've been pretty set on getting him, but to be honest I'm more and more relaxed about taking a few different routes. Any of the following works for me.

- Trade up ahead of the Bills for Franklin, call it good.
- Stay at 32 and get a traits guy like Legette, Mitchell or Walker (maybe) and double dip R4-5 with a guy like Malik Washington
- Move back and get one of the next tier in Wilson, Pearsall or Burton and again, double dip later.

We may not hit a home run and get a 1,000 yard rookie, but there's a lot of ways we end up better at WR.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote