Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 12:26 PM   #2510
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Agreed.

It's worse than the trailers say. They try to be both "throw you into the world with little explanation" and also "envelope you in the world by belaboring menial tasks with great scenery".

It's ****ing boring.
You can pull that off if the female lead is hot.

Amazon did it with The Citadel. Which, objectively, was pretty mediocre. But I enjoyed looking at Priyanka Chopra. Plus, stanley Tucci is always worth a watch. So it worked...barely. And that's with Chopra, in addition to being hot, being extremely credible as a kicker of asses.

Replace her with an extremely mid, doughty looking chick who's attempts at 'sultry' mostly just appear 'annoyed' and you've lost me. At that point the show just has to be good.

This never looked like it would be. It just never gave me any reason at all to tune in.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.