Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2024, 09:43 AM   #799
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Not sure but I really don't think that I am.

Dude was 6th in college football in yards, 24th in receptions, and 3rd in TDs in 2023 and he runs a 4.3 and has great routes. The only question mark at all on his resume is his drop rate. Is it enough to push him down that far because everything else is a top 20 pick. It wasn't enough to push Zay Flowers out of the first last year and Franklin is a 6'2" version of him. Hey, if it pushes him to 32, all the better.

The only questions I have in my rankings right now is that I might be selling Keon Coleman and Ladd McConkey short a bit.
If he runs that, I don't see a way he gets out of the 1st round, even if I'm not as high on him as you.

But I also didn't think Hyatt would last to where he did.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.