Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2024, 09:41 AM   #789
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Honestly depends on a lot of things. If we lose Chris Jones I can absolutely see them getting a FA DT and drafting a guy like Darius Robinson, who Daniel Jeremiah ranked 32nd on his big board. He's crushing it at the Sr Bowl and seems to fit us very well.

It really depends on what happens in FA.
I’d be shocked if Darius Robinson is still on the board when we pick. Pretty sure that train left the station after his performance at the Senior Bowl practices thus week. But if he’s there, I’d love to see us grab him.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.