Thread: Life Sleep Apnea...
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2024, 01:42 AM   #153
Veteran

Dang. I just ordered a S-10 a few hours ago

Oh well. It cost me $400 instead of $600 for a S-11. It scares me that any night the thing will shoot craps. I used the HSA account with $15K, so $400 will give me piece of mind.

I am glad I went with the tried and trusted S-10, not the S-11 that I will return.

I am going to try the pillows again tonight, which irritate the inside of my nose. I like the concept, but my nose doesn't.

Quote:
Do you need to buy all the components like the masks or are they included?

Some of these sites are hard as hell to understand what you get.
In my experience, you buy the machine, one time, then get the mask/filters/hoses extra using your HSA. I use Apria as my supplier. I think I will use cpap.com instead. Again using my HSA.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote