View Single Post
Old 01-29-2024, 10:55 AM   #795
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I think Burrow's overrated. His numbers in the playoffs are weaker than Alex Smith's, he lives on 50/50 balls to great WRs, and we just saw an undrafted QB outperform him in his absense.

I don't think he should be above Stafford, Herbert, or Lamar, or even the Goff/Cousins tier.
Not sure I'd put him that low, but I've never really watched him and thought, holy shit this guy is special. Then again, he's also smarter than Allen, so while he doesn't have the same level of athleticism, you're trading for some hero ball and leading the league in turnovers.... so, boring is better to some degree, I guess.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.