Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 06:31 PM   #2478
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Yes, i think the new True Detective has been pretty good so far. Interesting premise.

We're doing that whole, "30 days of night" theme in this season and so far it's working to create a real atmospheric series. I skipped season's 3 & 4. This isn't quite season 1, but i have no complaints so far.
I never finished Season 2 but enjoyed Season 3. Definitely not as good as the first but nothing ever will be…it was damn near perfect.

I’m undecided on this season so far. Kinda intriguing and I like the characters at this point, but I kind of feel like they’re leaning on Season 1 too much as a crutch. I guess I will be interested to see how they tie it together, but the symbolism seems too in your face so far to me. And if I remember right, I don’t think writer or director are the same…Nick Pozz-whatever is not involved?
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli