Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 04:26 PM   #2477
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Two good ones start tonight:

1. True Detective Night Country (Max) - only 6 episodes and reviews are that it’s the best since season 1 (which I think is the best season of any show ever). Obviously, Jodie Foster.
2. Monsieur Spade (AMC) - created by the guy who did Queen’s Gambit and starring Clive Owen.
Yes, i think the new True Detective has been pretty good so far. Interesting premise.

We're doing that whole, "30 days of night" theme in this season and so far it's working to create a real atmospheric series. I skipped season's 3 & 4. This isn't quite season 1, but i have no complaints so far.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.