View Single Post
Old 01-24-2024, 12:24 PM   #13781
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I think I'm headed that way. It feels unpatriotic, but they need to get their act together, and maybe me selling my small amount of stock will jar them into that.
Have you tried sending them a sternly worded email?

A Rain Man email might just right their ship for the thousands of other share holders.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.