View Single Post
Old 01-22-2024, 11:27 AM   #170
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Keep the stadium an outdoor stadium.

Don't build the retractable roof. It's ugly as ****. Looks like Chernobyl's new safe confinement. That thing rolls over the building it covers, too

Bah don't give me that! You know Hunt and the HOA(NFL) would make sure it looks more pleasing that that haha.

Look at this. It's another example of what the Super Bowl would have looked like IF the Rolling Roof was built.

The roof would look much much more up to date than Chernobyl's haha.

Another option could be a modified version of what the Marlin's stadium idea.

So basically like the original rolling roof BUT it only covers the top and not the entire stadium.

I think for me I HATE full enclosed stadiums. Something about Football being played outdoors is just so much better and even if they went with a more traditional dome that could open its just not the same! So to have an option that simply covers the top to help with rain/snow but still have a feeling of "outdoors" should be the goal!
Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.Balto is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote