View Single Post
Old 01-21-2024, 01:00 AM   #30
SuperBowl or bust

I don’t see Buffalo as having the corners to take advantage of our weakness at WR (outside of Rice) and with their problems at LB, it’s probably inevitable that Rice, Kelce and Pacheco have elite performances.

I know I’m a Homer. Not much argument from me there…

That said

I feel REALLY GOOD about the matchups our defense will get.

Sneed > Diggs
McDuffie > Shakir
Williams = Kincaid
No Gabe Davis
Bolton = Cook
Chenal/Gay > Allen’s ability to run without paying for it.
Our DL > their OL (especially after Dion opened his mouth)

McDuffie will force a fumble on a nickel blitz that might end up a scoop n score
Edwards is going to get a pick in the first quarter on a “nerves” overthrow by Allen
CJ95 and Karlaftis will have a big game, 3 sacks and a strip sack combined.

You will see at least 2 sideline shots of Josh Allen’s soul leaving his body after we score after the defense forces him to make consistent mistakes.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote