View Single Post
Old 01-19-2024, 06:02 PM   #149
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
This is a horrible idea. I am a long time season ticket holder and would give them up in a heartbeat if I had to fight traffic in a city area, and pay way more to park reasonably close to the stadium on gamedays. Then sit in traffice for an hour while I try to get on the road for my 3 hour drive back. All the season ticket holders around me live an hour or more from the stadium and would feel the same way.
Well yeah that's kinda my point, a downtown stadium wouldn't work and there's no way that the infrastructure to make it work would happen

Keep the stadium where it is and develop around it would be a better solution
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote