View Single Post
Old 01-14-2024, 04:40 PM   #10
Starter

Just did my first draft of the year with PFN. I didn't do any trades on the first try.

1) OT - Tyler Guyton - Oklahoma
2) WR - Ja'Lynn Polk - Washington
3) TE - Cade Stover - Ohio State
4) CB - Khyree Jackson - Oregon
5) DT/DE - Justin Eboigbe - Alabama
7) RB - Frank Gore Jr. - Southern Miss

I wanted to avoid the conventional approach of taking a WR in the first. So, I went with securing our future LT in the first.

Ja'Lynn Polk feels like a natural fit in the offense and gives us another fluid big bodied receiver to pair with Rice.

I wanted to go with someone on the defensive side of the ball in the third, but didn't see anyone I liked...so I went with a receiving TE in Stover.

Khyree Jackson feels like the big physical corners we take and turn into top talent.

Eboigbe feels like a guy that could fill the Omenihu role in the long run.

Frank Gore Jr. fits into the Jerrick McKinnon spot on the roster
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote