Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 07:46 AM   #5074
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delaney37 View Post
Would you go 1-15 if it was available? Still waiting to hear back from Nosler and 1 of the barrel makers. Thanks for the info PR.

I personally wouldn’t go that slow, I don’t think it would add much benefit, if any at all. Berger has a twist rate calculator you can play with, see what it says and make your own decision. From my experience, sometimes bullets do things that just doesn’t really make sense. Bullets that are supposed to twist fast run better with a little slower.

https://bergerbullets.com/twist-rate-calculator/
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote