View Single Post
Old 01-08-2024, 12:36 PM   #2480
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Nah. Just waiting for Burrow to heal so the Bengals can start beating the Chiefs ass, as usual.
Burrow went 5-5
Browning went 4-3

Browning put up very similar stats to Burrow as well.

After watching Browning's interim play this season, I'm not so sure anymore that Burrow is who we thought he was.

I realize people claim Mahomes is also just the benefit of his weapons as well... you know:
Markus Kemp (gone and done nothing),
D. Robinson (gone and done nothing),
Albert Wilson (gone and done nothing),
Hammy Watkins (gone and done nothing),

Tyreek Hill.
Kelce (yes, a superstar)
Skyy Moore (Practice Squad fodder)
MVS (Incredible Loser)
Rice (up and comer)
Hardman (done nothing)

Burrow still could have an amazing future, but it will be interesting to see how successful he is without Boyd/Higgins and the cap creeping in after Chase is signed to a huge deal.

Will also be interesting to see how well Browning does on a new team with talent... I think some team would love to have him.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.