View Single Post
Old 01-08-2024, 05:07 AM   #162
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
It sucks, but it's just the way the ****ing twisted greedy shitty world we live in rolls. I'll buy it for a month, watch the game, check out what else they have to offer and probably cancel it. I ditched CrappleTV recently, and will probably dump Disney soon. On the fence with Netflix.
This is where I am at, we recently cut the Satellite cord after 25 years of it and much prefer our reception/picture quality on antenna to any of the streaming options. htismaqe recommended the fire tv recast box and it is aces. Of course we have Netflix, Max and Prime, but adding another longterm is just bullshit.
Yesterday, I watched the game as I recorded it on the recast box, thus I was able to pause it, take a pee break or whatever and then zoom past commercials just like on satellite.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote