View Single Post
Old 01-07-2024, 08:42 PM   #28
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
I got a special last summer for an entire year for $19.99. It has a lot of really great content and some fun originals. Absolutely, absolutely worth it at $6 bucks a month.

For me, I usually get Netflix for a month once the show I want to binge is completely out. I do the same with HBO Max. Sometimes with Paramount+. Like, when Halo season 2 is all available, I will get it, binge, and be done until the next time I want to see something exclusive to Paramount+.

But, I pay monthly for Amazon Prime with Video, and Peacock. Well, I only got Peacock because of the deal, but it was so worth it.
Yeah, I've had Peacock since it started because of the Premier League. It's well worth $6.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.