Thread: Movies and TV Netflix Daredevil
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 10:40 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
I ****ING LOVE Punisher and Daredevil Netflix shows. When DD got into their super weird ninja stuff, it got worse but the first season and half of DD was awesome.

Everything Punisher ****ing ruled.

But none of it works without the violence and good choreography. Do you hear me Disney? Get the ****ing fights right. (I'm interested to see how Echo is)
The first season of Jessica Jones was really great as well. David Tennant as Killgrave/Purple Man was so great but also honestly still haunting to me. When he was the voice of the droid in Ahsoka, I could still hear him shouting "Jessica!" anytime the droid spoke.

I also really liked Luke Cage as well. Not as much as the others but I thought it was a good show especially with Mahershala Ali as Cottonmouth. He was great as the villian until he left the show.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote