View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 07:20 PM   #36
MVP

Can someone please help me understand the Marquise Brown love? In five NFL seasons, he has been healthy for two, barely cracked a thousand yards once. I get that he can make some big plays, but is <1 big play per game average really worth 4/70? Especially when MVS has a similar number of big plays in fewer receptions each year?

I guess I just struggle to get enthusiastic about Brown, and I don't really see where everyone's hype comes from.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote