View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 12:09 PM   #31
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan63 View Post
Glad everyone is ok. There will be a lot of damage. Second floor will almost certainly be gutted, by smoke or fire or both. That was heavy smoke coming from the attic and the F.D. was using an aerial so LOTS of water damage below.

I really feel bad for Tyreek over this. Not a good way to start the new year. As much as I don't like his running his mouth, he doesn't deserve this.
Oh, good point on the water damage. That's going to ruin a lot of stuff on the lower floors.

And I have to say, even with leaving I'm a Tyreek fan. I think he's a good guy and a very entertaining football player.

I wonder why the kid had a lighter, though. I'm going to chalk this fire up to drug use by someone in the house. Just say no, people.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.