Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 08:46 PM   #5045
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Not a fan. I've shot them several times. Don't care for the trigger or the ergonomics. But in fairness, one of my friends had one and loved it. And was dead on accurate with it as well. ****er (barely) outshot me and my P365, which annoyed me to no end.
Interesting. Yeah, I’ve been carrying the P365 for two years now. I really do like it. But, yeah, it’s the accuracy and capacity that intrigues me. My buddy bought one and sent me a video of him consistently hitting a steel target from 50+ yards out. I guess I should drive the three hours and pay him a visit. Lol
MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MVChiefFan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.