View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 05:36 PM   #70
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-post Tom View Post
This is not about any bonus. His series of seasons with 1000 yards receiving is substantial. I suspect that he only plays in this game if he wants to. Andy will give him that respect. (He doesn’t have that many yards to get to 1000 & Trav may retire after this season.) If I were the coach, I would let him play a series or two to get his yards and then yank him for the rest of the game; assuming that Trav wants to hit 1000.
No it isn't. He's a 100% lock for the HOF. Sit his ass. Nobody gives a shit if its 986 vs 1000.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote