Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 01:27 PM   #790
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
Yes, but tennis is a different beast altogether. To a casual observer, the biggest difference between the top men's and women's tennis players is the speed of their serves. In other words, not much.

I don't often watch college sports for that very reason...it's inferior to pro. A few bowl games and some March Madness is about it.

Agreed. She's obviously great...for a woman...and she plays more like a man than most. Granted, a man that couldn't ride the bench on the worst team in the G League, but a man nonetheless.
Yeah I think we're mostly on the same page. I think like the tennis swing Caitlins shot and style is way more similar to men's. Of course she doesn't have nearly the same size, speed or strength as men's but it at least looks similar. I've always found other pros to be a lot choppier and more like a flick shot. Which is why she just looks different.

But then add in that college bball adds an extra level for those who follow it. They may just follow the sport out of school or town spirit. I imagine her popularity drops off a cliff once she goes pro so if she's smart she'll stay in NIL as long as she can
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.