Thread: Movies and TV Must Watch Series
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 11:41 AM   #2441
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Yeah, watch it all and then there is a movie I think. I absolutely love Peaky Blinders. I think I've watched it through 3 times.
And they stuck the landing. I mean damn did they bring it home well.

The season with the Russian monarchy about lost me (season 3? Real piece of crap), but then Luca showed up and I was back in. That may have actually ended up being my favorite season though that's probably still Season 2.

In either event, gut your way through season 3 based on the goodwill of the first 2 seasons and the rest is pretty smooth sailing.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.