View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 06:28 PM   #43
Bazinga!

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
My last car purchase a few months ago went well after I found the right people but damn it took a few dealerships. I was pretty surprised I showed up wanting to get a car was not there to waste their time but they kept wanting to circle back or punt things down the road I finally found a guy who was just straight up and we worked together quickly to get me set up within my parameters.

Would love a more direct model like this though.
I had a similar experience. I went in to a dealership knowing exactly which car I wanted, ready to spend the money that day…and couldn’t get the salesman to pay attention.

So I went somewhere else and got the same car in a couple hours. Missed out on an easy commission.
AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote