View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 11:57 AM   #17894
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Got this piece of tenderloin on sale yesterday, and had this recipe for these super crispy roast potatoes, so this became NYE dinner for me and mom. That's my filet, a perfect med. rare on the rare side, grilled in cast iron with ghee, topped with Stilton blue cheese (also on sale at Fry's), my mom's grilled asparagus with almonds and garlic, and those super crispy roast potatoes not cooked in goose fat.

Well, parts of them anyway. Forgot to take a pic until after I'd eaten most of it.

Last edited by Megatron96; 01-02-2024 at 12:44 PM..
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote