Thread: Home and Auto How did 2023 treat you?
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2023, 04:18 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I've had very similar challenges, though I think for different reasons. I spent so much time reading at my job, which was very slow and careful reviewing and editing for the most part, that I completely lost my reading speed and my interest in pleasure reading outside of work. Fortunately, I think it's coming back pretty quickly, but I was feeling very uncultured and illiterate for a long while.
I’ve loved to read my whole life. As a kid, teenager and all my adult life. I always go to bed early and read until I fall asleep.
It’s one thing that I think that’s kept my brain going since I had the radiation remove the tumors in my brain. Constant reading. I don’t remember a lot of it, but it keeps my melon working as good as it can.
I go to the library every two weeks. And everyone gives me books to read. Some of them I just shitcan, but you never know what you might find interesting. And again, I’m gonna forget it anyway.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote