Thread: Home and Auto How did 2023 treat you?
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2023, 10:24 AM   #37
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I'm looking forward to closing the chapter on 2023.

My dad died. My wife broke her leg and couldn't walk for 16 weeks and couldn't drive for 6 more after that. My mom is an insane, delusional, toxic mess, and if I don't deal with her, family I care for deeply has to (grandma, uncle and aunt, sister). My parents had just moved when dad died, and I spent an exhausting month this summer going down to basically fill dumpsters with stuff they've hoarded (poorly) since the 80s, making it trash I have to pay to get rid of.

Looking forward to 2024.

There were some good bits in there, too, though. Mrs. Idaho and the spuds are awesome. Wife and I went on an awesome trip in August. Chiefs won the Super Bowl.

I gave it a zero, overall, because the lows were about as low as it could get.
Sorry to hear all that man.

That bolded section might seem minor, but that’s a huge pain in the ass. Until you go through that, I don’t think most people realize how time consuming it is. I’ve helped with something similar and it ****ing sucked. It seems like it’s never going to end.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote