Thread: Home and Auto How did 2023 treat you?
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2023, 10:00 AM   #36
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Sorry for your troubles my man. Things will look up.

My parents moved to town in 2014, and I helped clean out what I thought was a cramped house and made it into what seemed like an enormous cavernous domicile.

I had 3 burn barrels blazing for 3 days straight, and they still moved entirely too much shit to their house in town.

I feel your pain.

There’s more to go.

We’ve got the:
2-car garage/woodworking shop that’s 1/2 full with old computer and electronic stuff and other more ancient trash

Old tractor/work truck garage (4-car) that’s 1/2 full of thankfully random non-electronic trash

Old grain bin (20-ft diameter) that’s full of old computer and electronic stuff

And the coup de grace… the machine shop, which is large enough to store the big Allis Chalmers tractor AND the combine, and still be only 2/3 full…

Which you can’t even pull a car into right now because it’s filled with old computer/electronic stuff and as many file cabinets as a person could ever want.

Sacrifice a goat for m, eh?
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.