View Single Post
Old 12-26-2023, 09:05 PM   #988
MVP

Silver lining: Feel a lot better about my WR corps than Veach's haha.

Tooting my own horn, but I like my roster a ton right now and feel like this is a better collection of overall talent than I ever imagined. The defense is 100% lights out and set up well for the long haul. That defensive line is a nightmare (in a good way) with Sieler and Madubuike combining for 21 sacks. I was right about Logan Wilson over Willie Gay (sorry, not sorry?). My secondary is tough man... Adebo and Bates are turnover magnets and Sneed is lock down. Hell Murphy gets his hands on alot of balls, just wish he'd stop missing tackles this year. Four deep at safety is nice. Ringo is coming on strong at the end of the year here.

Also starting to really like my offensive line. I threw a lot of darts at the OT position the last couple of years but I think I have a really solid group in Raimann, Walker, and Warren now. Raimann's development so far reminds me of Fisher. Walker is looking really solid as a starter in GB and Warren has had a couple quality appearances at both OT spots in NY.

This team could win a Super Bowl for sure. A quality #1 WR is the lone real hole and maybe a slot to replace an aging Boyd. I'm ready to go toe-to-toe with Veach for executive of the year hahaha.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.