Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2023, 06:50 AM   #70226
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

It's weird. I hate losing, so winning is mostly a good thing. If you are a Donks fan, you have to feel good about getting some wins this season. BUT...you have to know WHY you got those wins. If it was legit because your team was showing marked consistent improvement, they you can look at this season and feel pretty good about it. If however it was due to really bad play by your opponents, and a SHIT TON of luck well...all your winning did was make things worse for the future.

I dunno, I'm torn. If I'm a Donk fan, I guess it's nice to have had some wins. But you just know that your team is pretty much doomed. Something drastic needs to change, and a long building process needs to commence. Maybe Payton will get things moving once y'all find a way to get rid of Russ and blow the whole thing up and start from scratch, but I seriously doubt it.

Welcome to hell Donk fans. Merry Christmas!
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote