View Single Post
Old 12-20-2023, 09:17 PM   #4188
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I enjoyed LtWB

Sure I get some of the chatter

It has the helpless-without-his-smartphone white husband and dad

The angry at everyone, judgmental white Karen wife and mom who has an underlying touch of jungle fever when in the presence of a strong, intelligent, capable black male

Doofus teenage white son

Traditional white little sis no one listens to

Strong, intelligent, capable black male

Strong, sassy yet vulnerable black daughter

White doomsday prepper who'll pull a shotgun on anyone at anytime to defend what's his

But none of those are inaccurate portrayals in society so unless you're super insecure about yourself its just a regular ol movie. I appreciated the filming style and the score. I thought the ending was well done.

Plus they had me at Misled by Kool & The Gang early in movie. That song is fire (she's as heavy as a Chevy )

None of those were inaccurate portrayals? Lol. K. Agree to disagree. This movie was a disappointment— but anymore I find most are poorly written and insultingly dumb.
Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.Cheater5 threw an interception on a screen pass.