Thread: Movies and TV MCU Meta Discussion
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2023, 03:07 PM   #967
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Deadpool 3 might end up being a three hour movie and the vessel they need to move away from Kang and bring in Doom, not to mention all the expanded Marvel universe to make Secret Wars a reality.

Doom is the natural choice for the Big Bad in Secret Wars, anyway. Kang never felt right to be that multiversal threat to me from the beginning.
Not having Kang ****s up my Christmas gift to my daughter though. I bet on the next phase being all about Kang, so I bought a bunch of the comics in the Kang storyline I thought they would use. I also hedged my bets and bought her the Secret Wars graphic novel and another graphic novel of Doom.

It took me a long time to find and buy the individual comics. I'm sure she'll enjoy it even if that's not the movie plot moving forward. I never watched Loki, or Antman 3, nor did I care enough about Kang way back when I used to collect comics to read his storyline, but it was a fun challenge hunting those down.
rydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirydogg58 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli