View Single Post
Old 12-14-2023, 06:01 PM   #4916
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

i remember in like 2013 or 2014 he had some ridiculous streak to start the season of like 20 straight games where he never gave up more than 2 ER.

And I was always just annoyed as hell by the stat because in a bunch of those those games he didn't get a QS because he didn't go 6 innings. And in most of the rest of them he ONLY went 6 innings.

And Greinke was efficient so it's not like he was going out there and throwing 125 pitches or anything. You know they were sitting him at like 100, 105 pitches. He's just never been a guy built to carry a huge workload.

That was a DECADE ago.

Frankly it's amazing to me that the Royals were able to get nearly 300 innings of average(ish) pitching out of him the last 2 seasons.

But seeing a 'blow it all out' season from him out of the bullpen would be pretty damn cool. He'd get to 3K pretty easily.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.