View Single Post
Old 12-14-2023, 02:54 PM   #4911
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I'm having a hard time forcing the Royals into my schedule.

The love of baseball is still there, but the available hours for me to nerd out on all the details are not quite what they've been.

I'm glad to hear them saying that Lugo is not their last SP move. If they could pair that with another quality arm, the Royals could move into the "interesting" territory for 2024, which would be pretty cool.
For me to be back to "all-in" with baseball, I'd need a big SP signing or a BWJr. extension. Otherwise it's just hard to be interested in the team's trajectory.

The dream offseason that gets me back is...

A. BWJr. Extension
B. #3 Starter
C. Greinke reunion

What I expect is...

A. Decent lotto ticket SP

Last edited by Chiefspants; 12-15-2023 at 10:15 AM..
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.