View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 09:57 PM   #38721
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
You were begging for Mahomes to address them publicly. I told you he would never do that.

Not because he didn't have the fire in himself but because it's not the way he's been wired growing up and definitely not the way Reid would want a QB dealing with it.

Yesterday we saw how that all ends when the gasket blows. He's not a cyborg who brushes off this stuff. It's personal, it's hard for him, and it's extremely taxing.

It was an epic level of frustration for a guy who has been wired to keep those emotions in check. But I was happy to see it because - damn - it's been a tough season and yesterday was just absolutely brutal.

If he had the usual "I need to do better" routine alongside Reid, I truly might've thought they just became complacent and lost the plot. I was glad with the fire.
Right there's nothing wrong w showing emotions and getting pissed from time to time. I think the problem is when you do it too often but Brady was always yelling and he still won 7 SBs.

Still, probably not the best approach to take. Or if you let your emotions lead to making bad decisions but the game was over by the time he lost it so that wasn't a risk.

It's just a bad look to the rest of the league because to a lot of other fans think Mahomes gets all the calls. So for him to complain about the refs, to those fans, he seems like he is a crybaby and a hypocrite.

Us Chief fans know he isn't like that for the most part. He's ultra competitive and loves his teammates so sometimes he will want a flag. However, I've never seen anything too bad out of him in that regard.

His popularity will take a bit of a dive w this but at the end of the day he's got money and Chiefs Nation behind him so he just needs to stay focused on his job, learn from the outburst, and continue to try to improve every day. Then, I think he will be alright man.

He will never be MJ like popular anyway due to certain factors so **** it. He just needs to stay focused..

Last edited by PAChiefsGuy; 12-11-2023 at 11:32 PM..
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.